Now we’re in the month of love and “amor” I thought it would be a good time to bring a bit of the Learn Spanish back around in my favourite way: sharing my favourite quotes.
Spanish, derived from the Romance languages is renowned for being super “suave” and the language of love. This post will be filled with romantic quotes about love and life, just in time to impress your valentine!
Here are some of my favourite quotes in Spanish about love and relationships. (that aren’t as cringey as others!)
1. Entre lo que existe y lo que no existe, el espacio es el amor
The space between what exists and what doesn’t is love
2. Tu significas para mi más de lo que las palabras pueden expresar
You mean more to me than words can express
3. Mi corazón es perfecto porque tu estás dentro de él
My heart is perfect because you are inside it
4. Juntos, es mi sitio favorito
Together is my favourite place
5. Dame la mano, vamos a darle la vuelta al mundo
Give me your hand, let’s go around the world!
I hope you all have a wonderful San Valentin and enjoyed reading some Spanish quotes about love!
Leave a Reply