We all love to be inspired by a good quote now and again. They motivate us and push us to be what we want to be. Not forgetting that they are just sometimes that aesthetic little post that we need to see to double tap on Instagram or pin to Pinterest.
After the success of one of my old posts: Top 5 Spanish Disney Quotes; I noticed that it’s one that people loved to see and that it would be fabulous to create another to tie in with the travel aspect to my blog.
I have compiled some of my favourite travel quotes in Spanish that give the sense of wanderlust and desire to see the world. I created my own for number 10, so if I got it wrong, feel free to correct me, I’m still learning and still make mistakes every day! (every hour).
I’m very aware every day that my Spanish isn’t good enough. I make mistakes all of the time and creating these posts is my own little creative outlet to practise my Spanish, I like hearing that it helps you too. Little by little, my Spanish improves. But, I’m nowhere good enough as I’d like it to be and I love reading and translating quotes so what a great way for us all to practice, so without further ado, here are…
The Best Quotes about Travel in Spanish:
1. A veces perderse no es una perdida de tiempo
Sometimes, getting lost is not a waste of time.
2. Si no escalas la montaña jamás podrás disfrutar del paisaje
If you never climb the mountain, you never get to enjoy the view
3. El mundo es un libro y aquellos que no viajan solo leen una página
The world is a book and those that don’t travel only read one page
4. Un viaje de mil millas ha de comenzar con un simple paso
A journey of a thousand miles has to start with a simple step
5. No todos los que deambulan están perdidos
Not all those who wander are lost
6. Viajar es descubrir que todos están equivocados sobre los otros países
Travelling is discovering that everybody is wrong about other countries
7. Viajar es la única cosa que pagas y te hace más rico
Travelling is the only thing that you pay for that makes you richer
8. Piérdete en el mundo y encuéntrate contigo mismo
Get lost in the world and find yourself at the same time
9. Tenemos que descubrir el mundo
We have to discover the world
10. Puedo viajar cualquier lugar pero prefiero quedarme contigo
I can travel anywhere but I prefer to stay with you
I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my favourite Spanish travel quotes!
Leave a Reply